[luau] HOSEF update

R. Scott Belford sctinc at flex.com
Thu Jan 9 00:19:00 PST 2003

One can now find organizational information about The Hawaii Open Source
Education Foundation at http://www.hosef.org.  I would call this web page a
good start.  It was definitely the labor of an Open Source tool, Mozilla's
editor.  I included the documents filed to form this corporation in jpg form.
I may have made them too large.  They may have been better as pdf documents.

It will not hurt my feelings if you make some changes and email them to me.

Regarding the proposed organizational meeting for Thursday night:

I hope that some of you can come.  We will primarily vote on steering
committee members and go over the bylaws found at the following link:

http://www.hosef.org/bylaws.html

The schedule for this and other events can be found at
http://www.hosef.org/when.html
Directions are linked from there.

scott