[luau] Help Needed Thursday-Sunday

MonMotha monmotha at indy.rr.com
Tue Jan 7 17:44:01 PST 2003

Warren Togami wrote:
> St. John the Baptist (Saturday and Sunday)
> ====================
> At St. John we need to do the following tasks:
>
> * Re-Install Linux Terminal Server
> * Make sure it is stable
> * Configure desktop software defaults
> * Configure printing
> * Make sure it all works at the school
>
> Please come this weekend also if you just want to learn more about LTSP
> setup.  More details will be posted soon about this school.

If you need any networking assistance, feel free to contact me (seeing as how I
helped set it up...I hope it's still working well!).  Just IM me, but do try to
keep in mind the timezone differences (like 8 hours) if I don't respond :)

> Warren Togami
> warren at togami.com

--MonMotha

--
Optimist: The glass is half full.                      | PGP Key: 0x1B0390E0
Pessimist: The glass is half empty.                    | Outgoing mail signed