[luau] HOSEF announcements

R. Scott Belford sctinc at flex.com
Tue Jan 7 17:14:00 PST 2003

Just a reminder that tonight, Tuesday, from 6-9 you can come by the stadium
marketplace pricebusters to hone your building, testing, sorting, or
installing skills.  If you want to learn or just rap about linux, come on by.

Saturday I will be there from 9-12.  Note that if you have some time and a
higher level of skills Warren can really use your help at St. Johns.  If you
have any level of skill, we can use your help at the stadium.

It is time to have an organizational meeting to select a steering committee
and establish some by-laws.  If you have interest or time, I was thinking
about Thursday evening.  It should be a place where one can speak and listen,
so I hesitate to suggest a restaurant.  For now I will say that from 8-9 on
Thursday that we will meet at the Stadium Marketplace Pricebusters.  If you
have another place that you prefer, or another day or time that is better for
you, please tell me.  This time should not conflict with the objectives at
Mililani High.

scott
The Hawaii Open Source Education Foundation
HOSEF
P.O. Box 392
Kailua, HI 96734
808.230.8845