[luau] Sparc 20 upgrade time

bhoward at hale.org bhoward at hale.org
Mon Jan 6 19:49:00 PST 2003

Ben> Bruse,

Ben> You are the first person I've seen on the list that admitted to
Ben> using Aurora.  I'm curious how much trouble it was to install it
Ben> and how complete the distro is.  Please let me know what you
Ben> think.  BTW, does it come with ssh?

Ben,

My apologies.  I was just reading through mail from an inbox.crash
from last December (part of my end-of-year soujiki :-) and just
realized I hadn't responded to your last mail.

The installation was very straightforward, pretty much bog-standard
redhat text-mode install.  Judging from the 3 or ISO's containing the
RPMs, it appears to be a complete distribution but having said that, I
happen to only have small hard drives on my sparc so I was not able to
perform a full installation.

I'm at work right now and can't get into the machine but as I recall
it had openssh-3.1p1-6 or greater.

						Bruce