[luau] "paperless" document management

Jaymes Schooler jimsch at ichgroup.com
Fri Feb 28 14:48:01 PST 2003

Try a canon document scanner...About 40 pages a minute and fairly
reliable...
It scans in TIFF Format or Directly to PDF and burns a CD as it goes.  It's
also network ready and can be accessed via standard networking protocols and
can store off machine to any network drive. and the best part is its a
standalone unit that doesn't take up much desk space.  We've been using our
4050 for quite a while and are quite satisfied with it