[luau] Fedora Project IRC Meeting - Thursday Feb 27th 20:15 GMT

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Wed Feb 26 01:13:00 PST 2003

Fedora is a community project to collaboratively make maintained 3rd
party RPM packages for Red Hat Linux published through apt-get, yum and
other automatic updating methods.  Fedora is a pseudo-distribution that
aims to make software installation on Red Hat Linux quick, easy, and
trustable with GPG security.  This idea is inspired by the spirit of the
Debian community.

http://videl.ics.hawaii.edu/pipermail/fedora-devel/2003-February/000280.html
IRC Meeting Announcement

If anyone is interested in perhaps joining the development team of my
Fedora Linux Project, please check out fedora-devel list archives,
#fedora on irc.freenode.net, and join our online meeting on Thursday.

http://www.fedora.us
Fedora Home Page

Fedora Announcement list (very low traffic, announcements only)