[luau] Clarification for this Friday

Ho'ala Greevy hoala at secretbonus.com
Sun Feb 23 22:38:00 PST 2003

So are we in agreement to meet this Friday, 6:30PM, at Murphy's?
Reasonable prices, good food, & pretty good beer  --> http://gomurphys.com

Most if not all street parking in downtown is free after 5:30PM.  Good
place to park for Murphy's is on the mauka side of King St. near the
intersection of Nuuanu Ave.  Copious open spaces and only a 1-minute walk
to Murphy's.

I can make it,
Ho'ala