[luau] Trolls win when people quit

al plant webmaster at hawaiidakine.com
Sun Feb 23 18:30:00 PST 2003

Vince Hoang wrote:

> Please, take it offline. Otherwise, the trolls win.
###################

Throw water on it....

I haven't seen a Linux flame war  like this in a few years. The last one
caused the colapse of the old LUAU meetings.

Now you see why I run FreeBSD.

The Hawaii DOE is useless in any case. ( But the new Gov. is trying to
change it.) We should  stick to the private schools like Mid PAC and
renegades in the State System like Mililani that appreciate the Open
Source movement and the help HOSEF can provide.

Sorry to see the Mon leave.

The Irish Pub meeting sounds good.

Aloha! Al Plant - Webmaster http://hawaiidakine.com
Providing FAST DSL Service for $28.00 /mo. Member Small Business Hawaii.
Running FreeBSD 4.5 UNIX & Caldera Linux 2.4 & RedHat 7.2
Support OPEN SOURCE in Business Computing. Phone 808-622-0043