[luau] users meet

Brian Low securityx at runbox.com
Sun Feb 23 12:38:00 PST 2003

Aloha all,
    I think GLUUG is a great idea :)  Guinness and UNIX go hand in hand.
  A little shot of Glenfiddich sounds good too :)  How does Fergison on
the bottom of Bishop St. sounds?  It is near the corner of Ala Moana
and Bishop St.  If you come down Bishop St. it will be on your Left
hand side.  Last building on the block :)

Brian