[luau] Trolls win when people quit

R. Scott Belford sctinc at flex.com
Sat Feb 22 18:37:01 PST 2003

On Saturday 22 February 2003 06:25 pm, LinuxDan wrote:
> Scott
>                      I believe the Directors should resign and allow the
> original LUAU creators to return and run it more proficiently.

That is a great suggestion.  I have no idea who they are, but surely they can
return and make EVERYTHING better.  Surely.

You will find this hard to believe, but a list member with the EXACT same
user name as yours just unsubscribed.  He was an amazing individual who you
should contact.  He had this non-profit going that, while the rest of us just
sat around and did nothing, was making impressive progress.  I'm talking
Cisco routers, Mainland cash, and all kinds of talented volunteers.  I'd tell
you how to reach him, but he never told any of us.  Check the archives of
LUAU, though, I am sure you will find some mention of his endeavors there.

In the meantime, thanks for the suggestion.  I will see if we can find the
original creators and ask them to make us more "proficient."  Aloha and
welcome to the list, Dan.

scott