[luau] Linux makes the cover of Business Week

R. Scott Belford sctinc at flex.com
Sat Feb 22 17:28:01 PST 2003

http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/toc/03_09/B382203linux.htm

Above is the link to the online article.  Don't you feel the change coming?
Aren't you glad that you belong to an Open Souce community like LUAU?  Other
than getting frustrated with the occasional flames on this list, what have
you done to make the Open Source world better today?  Exactly.

Tuesday's and Saturday's we gather to do good things.  We do not fan flames
started by mischievous trolls.  We do tangible work intended for the schools
and other non-profits.  We are Hawaii's only PUBLICLY disclosed non-profit
that invites the public to help.  We are HOSEF, we support our LUAU, and we
are much more resilient than a few trolls.  Let's go.

scott