[luau] Givebacks & A Little History

Joe Linux joelinux at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 22 08:22:00 PST 2003

The facts of the matter are that this is not a "giveback" in the true
sense of the word; because on many occasions Warren, after insulting me
in an unfounded and non factual manner, would then "offer" to give me
the money for the drive back.  When I finally said yes, I would take it,
Scott Belford jumped in and tried to bail Warren out.  This is because
Scott is a decent very personable fellow.  Warren has failed to follow
through on many issues, and his failure to deliver as he publicly
promised to me on this list is more or less par for the course.  This
really has nothing to do with HOSEF and all to do about Warren, and what
he himself failed to do.