[luau] Friendly Reminder - Quote Trimming

R. Scott Belford sctinc at flex.com
Sat Feb 22 07:54:00 PST 2003

On Saturday 22 February 2003 07:22 am, Joe Linux wrote:
> Just a friendly reminder.  You never sent me the money for the disk
> drive as your stated publicly on this list.  Please send it promptly or
> I will have to take further action.

Now that LUAU and MPLUG are sponsored by HOSEF, I will arrange to send you
your check from our funds.  The great thing about giving to LUAU through
HOSEF is that there is no taking it back.  Once given, it is gone.  This will
be the last donation take-back.

If you send me your address, off list, Joe, I will arrange to send you a
check for the drive.  Then the drive you and I gave together will be from me
alone and I will have all the pow ...  wait, what was I thinking?  It must
have been the ring.

scott