[luau] Linux & Video to Television

Dustin Cross dusty at sandust.com
Fri Feb 21 10:58:01 PST 2003

Aloha,

Does anyone know of a video card or other inexpensive solution where I can
use a television as the only monitor for a computer running Linux. I want
to be able to see everything starting with the bios on the television and
be able to run it through my VCR so I can record an entire install to tape.

Basically the goal is to be able to do a Linux install class with everyone
watching on a large screen television and record the entire thing on a VCR,
so I can later take the footage, edit it together and have a program we can
air on public TV and give to people who want to learn how to install Linux.

Mahalo,
Dusty