[luau] Windows Terminal Client

Brian Low securityx at runbox.com
Thu Feb 20 13:45:01 PST 2003

Aloha all,
   On Microsoft's Terminal server Web site, there is an add on for
intranets to build a web based terminal server client.  I have used
this and implimented it before.  It works fine on all Windows and Linux
platforms :)

Here is the web site :
http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/server/evaluation/news/bulletins/
tsac.asp