[luau] HOSEF<-->BILUG outreach

Brian Chee chee at hawaii.edu
Wed Feb 19 11:25:01 PST 2003

Actually UH Info and Comp Sci is working with SOny on gaming technology
for use in primary education. The side goal is also to train a bunch of
students in game console programming techniques.  Chris Lee of Sony
Tri-star fame seems to also be interested in the efforts.

/brian chee

University of Hawaii at Manoa
Department of Information and Computer Sciences
Advanced Network Computing Laboratory (ANCL)
1680 East-West Road, Room 311
Honolulu, HI  96822
Voice: 808-956-5797       Email: chee at hawaii.edu
Brian J.S. Chee, CNE/CNI