[luau] Help with lan drivers for nvidia and 3com

R. Scott Belford sctinc at flex.com
Tue Feb 18 09:18:02 PST 2003

On Monday, February 17, 2003, at 08:54 PM, Alvin Murphy wrote:

> Warren Togami wrote:
>
>> You can also try your question at my AMD Linux forum at AMDMB.com.
>> http://www.amdforums.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=29
>>
>> Many AMD Linux users there on every type of Athlon motherboard and
>> varied Linux distributions.  Surprisingly friendly too.
>>
>> Warren

> Thanks Warren, I'll give it a try. I did find the code for a driver
> for 3com 3c90x serioes but the compiling is a littel beyond me still.
> Found it at the 3com site.

http://www.nvidia.com/view.asp?IO=linux_nforce_1.0-0248

The link above will take you to nvidia's website where you can download
an rpm for your Mandrake 9.0 installation.  It is a unified driver that
is for both the nforce and the nforce2 chipsets.  I think you will find
your most immediate success here.

scott