[luau] any electricians out there?

Brian Chee chee at hawaii.edu
Tue Feb 18 09:03:05 PST 2003

The attachment was really cool and explained alot....but alas, I'm not an
electrician and don't know how to interpret the diagrams.....

The bryant diagrams sent to me told the story of how the L21-20 outlet can
either be 208volt or 110volt depending upon how you wire it....I was truly
hoping to find someone that can do a simple diagram on how to wire it based
upon the five different wires in an L21-20 plug.

I'm good at DC electrical stuff....but AC scares the @#$% out of me....I'm
fine at wiring it, but need someone that actually knows the stuff to tell me
how to wire it up.

/brian chee

University of Hawaii ICS Dept
Advanced Network Computing Lab