[luau] any electricians out there?

whenever whatever at whoever.net
Mon Feb 17 22:27:00 PST 2003

Brian,
	have another address that will not timeout ? had a 1.8Mb pda attachment.

                /var/spool/mqueue (1 request)
----Q-ID---- --Size-- -----Q-Time-----------------Sender/Recipient------------
h1I8Hdm15626  2561947 Mon Feb 17 22:17 <whatever at whoever.net>
                 (Deferred: Connection timed out with mta01.hawaii.edu.)
                                       <chee at hawaii.edu>