[luau] Re: LUAU digest, Vol 1 #608 - 8 msgs

maddog maddog at heavymetalradio.net
Mon Feb 17 12:59:01 PST 2003

As far as the radio show goes we are working on getting some top level
people in the Linux Community from the mainland here as well as Hoala Greevy
on the show. We plan to talk about how Linux can replace Microsoft in the
common business environment and don't you worry, we won't make the show a
"laughing stock" as you so kindly put it Gary. We don't do our shows
halfway.

The show will be educational for the audience which is mostly business
people, and I believe for Linux to have a chance to overrun Microsoft on the
desktop level this is what it will take and long learning process.

Don

---