[luau] Friday night IRC meeting, Linux for Hawaii schools

Vince Hoang luau at ml.altern8.net
Thu Feb 13 05:37:01 PST 2003

On Wed, Feb 12, 2003 at 11:28:30PM -1000, LinuxDan wrote:
> You can check the CompUSA training site for any questions you
> may have.

Which site? The first two links I got when I visited the CompuUSA
Hawaii site were broken.

> All the people involved in this project are fully certified
> and well trained. I just didn't want to be doing anything
> conflicting to what your trying to achieve and visa versa.

Forgive my ignorance, but what _is_ your effort? Could you
explain to the list what your organization does using a _new_
thread topic? I scanned the pipermail topics as far back as July
2002, but could not find information.

Thanks,
-Vince