[luau] HOSEF meeting tuesday?

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Sun Feb 9 20:55:01 PST 2003

Dustin Cross wrote:
> Aloha,
>
> What will be going on at the meeting on tuesday?  I would like to bring my
> camera down and start getting some video footage for a series I want to do
> on open source in Hawaii.  Who will be there for me to interview or who
> would like to be there to talk about opensource in Hawaii.

Someone else mentioned that Electronic Pizza is on the 11th.  How
important do you feel it would be to make a linux showing there and
mention HOSEF?

I tried e-mailing the "eran at comtest.com" guy before about doing a Linux
talk at a future electronic pizza but received no reply.

Is this the type of venue that we should put our effort into?

Warren