[luau] HOSEF meeting tuesday?

Dustin Cross dusty at sandust.com
Sun Feb 9 15:38:00 PST 2003

Aloha,

What will be going on at the meeting on tuesday?  I would like to bring my
camera down and start getting some video footage for a series I want to do
on open source in Hawaii.  Who will be there for me to interview or who
would like to be there to talk about opensource in Hawaii.

Ho'ala - are you going to be around?  I was wondering if you would be
interested in being the host of the show and since you are now the public
relation oficer of HOSEF it seems like a great fit.

Scott - what about you.  will you be around to talk a little.

Warren - will you be able to make it?

Vince - what about you?

Right now I just want to get some generic footage abd find out how
responsive people will be to being filmed and talking about opensource in
hawaii.

Mahalo,
Dusty