[luau] HOSEF will make Hawaii better.

Ben Timmerman btimmerm at hawaii.edu
Wed Feb 5 11:11:01 PST 2003

Scott, hosef update MUCH appreciated.

Because Tuesday nights are class night for me and Saturday mornings are
absolutely necessary for sleep as Friday/Saturday nights are the most
critically necessary shifts for me to work(taxi), therez no way I can
make any appearance at the Pricebusters clubroom on hosef's current
schedule.

Concerning the 1,500 boxes from Hickam, keep me in mind as a beast-of-
burden whenever the time comes to move these.  I'll be the driver of a
rented truck or forklift or shed whatever sweat is needed to help you
managed this inventory provided I don't miss class or essential taxi
shifts.  The chance to learn from the current OS configurations
deployed in the clubroom equipment will have to come later.

Meantime, I'll be diligently attending this ongoing 'luau'-Ben