[luau] HOSEF Holiday Schedule

R. Scott Belford scott at belford.net
Fri Dec 19 18:24:01 PST 2003

Please be advised that our Thursday workshops that fall on the 25th and
the 1st will be cancelled.  Our workshop tomorrow will also be cancelled
to free our Price Buster's friends from having to deal with us.

>From the 27th onward our Saturday schedule is likely to stay in tact for
2004.  Our weekday agenda is likely to evolve to a more consistent class
offering and more scheduled social activities.

--scott

--
R. Scott Belford
Founder/chair/Treasurer
scott at hosef.org

success without humility is just an indulgence in arrogance