[luau] HOSEF Org Meeting and Workshop

R. Scott Belford scott at belford.net
Fri Dec 12 23:34:01 PST 2003

Consistent with our tendency to make last minute changes, the
organizational meeting will be held at Price Busters on December 13.
Our friends at McKinley offer such nice resources, and surely most of
our meetings will be again be there.  The load of Xmas shoppers may make
traveling to and from there a bit more prohibitive than coming and going
from the Stadium Area.  As usual. the meeting is at noon(ish), and the
public is invited.

==scott

before and after we will be putting the pieces into the new rackmount
case, and piddling with this very attractive power edge 6300 we have
been given.