[luau] Hotmail Users - Read This

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Thu Aug 28 17:42:00 PDT 2003

Hotmail accounts very frequently bounce messages due to their extremely
small storage quota.  I had been manually deleting these bounces for
years now, but it is a bit annoying for me.  From this day forward I
will be unsubscribing hotmail accounts who bounce more than 3 times.

As an alternative mail service, please consider this free webmail
service:
http://www.fastmail.fm

They are run by some BSD users in Australia, with a larger free quota,
extra services like spamassassin, webmail and IMAP access.  I don't know
them personally, but their webpage seems to be brutally honest (to a
point of saying known bugs and future plans) and a few of my friends are
using them now.

Warren