[luau] Demo Linux PC

Hawaii Linux Institute wp at HawaiiLinux.us
Tue Aug 26 16:52:01 PDT 2003

Thanks for the info, Jim.  For my own use, the additional accessory is
OK.  But for demo purposes, it is probably much preferable to find
something as simple as possible.  (BTW, does it take up one of the
either PCI or AGP slot?)

The AMAstore you mentioned seems to be a nice store.