[luau] Kirk Matthews gets introduced to Linux

Ho'ala Greevy hoala at secretbonus.com
Fri Aug 22 13:19:00 PDT 2003

Aloha,

Okay, shameless plug first:  Tonight's 5pm news on KHON will have an
update on the SoBig.F worm by Kirk Matthews and at some point, yours truly
will be on there explaining how it's affected local business.  I threw in
a couple plugs for linux and how fantastic it is.  hopefully it won't get
edited :)

afterwards, I got Kirk pumped up to see his first linux desktop, so we
went back to my desk, at which point i diligently unloaded linux
propaganda on him.  Minutes later, as he and his camera guy stepped in the
elevator to leave, he had a set of KRUD Linux cd's in hand, along with a
miniature Tux.

I figure once he installs it at home, we'll get him aboard LUAU :)

stoked,
-ho'ala