[luau] HP pavlilion zt1135 sound problem

Keith krjw at optonline.net
Fri Aug 22 07:38:00 PDT 2003

* churro <churro_sv at yahoo.com> [20/08/2003 2335EDT]:
> Hi I was looking some old searchs on google, an I saw an old email
> with the clasic sound problem with this laptop...  so I'm wondering if
> you still have problems...  because I have the same laptop working
> with debian sid

Hrmm I do not know anything about that laptop but could you please post
a link to the email you mentioned?  Also are you using OSS sound drivers
or ALSA?  You should consider using ALSA.  Check out:

	http://www.alsa-project.org/

Regards,
krjw.
--
Keith R. John Warno                  [k r j w  at  optonline dot net]
"After  living  in  New  York,  you trust  nobody,  but  you  believe