[luau] CISSP Certification

Vince Hoang luau at ml.altern8.net
Fri Aug 22 00:03:01 PDT 2003

On Wed, Aug 20, 2003 at 05:18:56PM +0300, Wassim Hamad wrote:
> i just saw your news "interested int he CISSP Exam?". Actually
> yes, I am still in the Search phase for material and exam info
> and I am searching for the best materiala and best braindumps,
> so it wil be great if you can help me.

Well, the test was last month in Hawaii. I have no intentions on
taking it again. :)

Regarding brain dumps, I was referring to the kind where you meet
in real life and verbally quiz one another; not the cheat sheet
kind. Sorry for the confusion.

For materials, I primarily used "The CISSP Prep Guide: Gold
Edition" to familiarize myself with ISC2's ten domains. The rest
was reading a lot of articles and following security related
forums.

This may seem odd, but "Secrets and Lies: Digital Security in
a Networked World" was the most helpful dead tree resource for
me. After reading it a few years ago, non-technical aspects of
security became more interesting and easier to digest.

-Vince