[luau] MonMotha Firewall question

Jaymes Schooler jimsch at ichgroup.com
Wed Aug 20 07:01:01 PDT 2003

Your Welcome.....

If you want to monitor real time, either use ethereal to monitor for the
packets on your internet interface...it will tell you if your dropping the
packets or use tcpdump from the console..Easy to setup to monitor a
particular port/interface combination...Sometimes this can be very
challenging to keep up with or you can dump it to a log file..Which in my
case gets very large, very fast due to the traffic across my machines
especially since I have to use AD on my internal MS network..