[luau] Myself prob

Jaymes Schooler jimsch at ichgroup.com
Fri Aug 15 07:43:00 PDT 2003

I have to agree with Vince on this one...I was having the same problem until
I went into the client scripts and found that over 3/4 of them did not close
the session properly, most often by not releasing the handle to the db
connection after each db transaction.  Most of the scripts I ran across had
a conditional statement that would cause a jump out of a particular
subroutine prior to the handle release, thereby bypassing the process to
release the handle.