[luau] RHCE Exam Tips/study groups/info

Randall Oshita roshita at hpu.edu
Sat Aug 9 22:08:00 PDT 2003

I thought FRER was on RH?

Randall

Aloha,

	I am planning on taking the RHCE exam at the end of september and i was wondering if anyone out there has taken it?  I am definately a linux newbie, but i have been studying for the last four months.  My work will be paying for the RH302, the four day crash course, but i am not a firm believer in "boot camps".  Does anyone know any good study material?  Would anyone be willing to share any information about what i should prepare for without compromising their non-disclosure agreement?  Is anyone planning to take the exam and would like to have some study sessions?

	mahalo nui loa

	mike