[luau] RHCE Exam Tips/study groups/info

Dwight dwight at aikanaka.com
Sat Aug 9 06:55:01 PDT 2003

Steve's RHCE Study Guide: http://endor.clublinux.org/RHCE.html or
http://www.rhce2b.com/clublinux/RHCE.shtml

  -----Original Message-----
  From: luau-admin at videl.ics.hawaii.edu
[mailto:luau-admin at videl.ics.hawaii.edu]On Behalf Of Michael Sana
  Sent: Friday, August 08, 2003 8:53 PM
  To: luau at videl.ics.hawaii.edu
  Subject: [luau] RHCE Exam Tips/study groups/info

  Aloha,

  I am planning on taking the RHCE exam at the end of september and i was
wondering if anyone out there has taken it?  I am definately a linux newbie,
but i have been studying for the last four months.  My work will be paying
for the RH302, the four day crash course, but i am not a firm believer in
"boot camps".  Does anyone know any good study material?  Would anyone be
willing to share any information about what i should prepare for without
compromising their non-disclosure agreement?  Is anyone planning to take the
exam and would like to have some study sessions?

  mahalo nui loa

  mike