[luau] Saturday, 8/02, PriceBusters workshop moved to McKinley

Michael_Bishop/FARRINCS/HIDOE at notes.k12.hi.us Michael_Bishop/FARRINCS/HIDOE at notes.k12.hi.us
Fri Aug 1 08:53:00 PDT 2003

This Saturday the PriceBusters workshop will be moved to McKinley Community
School. It is only this Saturday, next Saturday the PriceBusters will be
open as usual from 11am - 2pm.

I'll be at McKinley this Saturday from 11am - 6pm.

We have plenty to do and need lots of help. We have people coming down to
learn how to install linux, setup servers for LTSP, Apache, Samba, game
servers, etc. I can help, but not all at once, so if you know how to do any
of this please come down. Most of the people interested in Server stuff
will be coming about 1pm.

I need help moving my Samba server to a Debian box. I don't know much about
Debian, so I need help doing it.

We will be prepping thin clients and putting them on shelves. When we get
our server setup, then we can drop the thin clients into the classrooms
quickly.

Thank you.

Michael
429-3030

Where:     McKinley Community School
           634 Pensacola Street, Room 208

When:      Saturday, August 2, 2003 from 11am - 6pm

Map:       http://mcsa.k12.hi.us/map.gif

Parking:   As you pull in the driveway on Pensacola, its the first gate on
your left.

Entrance:  The building entrance is in the middle of the building. Go up
the stairs, first left and then right. Your there.

Elevator:  As you enter the building doors, go straight and take a left and
follow the hallway until you reach stairs. Go through the door under the
stairs, take a left, straight ahead.