[luau] Linux on the Desktop

Ho'ala Greevy hoala at secretbonus.com
Wed Apr 30 16:18:01 PDT 2003

Dusty,

I think you will find that your choice of accounting software will
invariably bring you to the conclusion that you will need a heterogeneous
network.  In other words, there ain't much accounting software out there
that runs on anything but Windows.  Yes, there is GNUCash but.... I don't
think it's ready for primetime yet.  There was a brief mention of it in
the Sept 2002 issue of LJ- the reviewer found it barely suitable for his
home finances  --> http://www.linuxjournal.com/article.php?sid=6317

whatever you choose, there are local companies that can help ;-)

Ho'ala