[luau] Re: network setup question

Eric Jeschke jeschke at ahi.uhh.hawaii.edu
Sun Apr 27 23:27:01 PDT 2003

If you are using Redhat 9, there are network "profiles" that you can
create that can contain a whole slew of different information.  Then
there is a GUI applet that lets you select a profile to activate it.
I have to say that the interface for setting up/editing the profiles is
a bit non-intuitive and I have had some problems with making it work.

Knowing that you are a programmer, I would take the other suggestion
that was mentioned and just write yourself a script.

Regards,
--Eric

Eric Jeschke
http://redskiesatnight.com/