[luau] Linux fun

R. Scott Belford sctinc at flex.com
Sat Apr 26 08:16:00 PDT 2003

If you do not already have plans today, you can join us at the Stadium
Marketplace Pricebusters.  Directions are here

http://www.hosef.org/volunteer.html

On the agenda today is inventory and moving.  I will be taking inventory
of those items we will be selling or giving away, and I will be
transporting some of it to our Kaneohe warehouse.  If learning or Linux
is on your mind, we have several installations that need finishing and a
few that need to be started.  Michael can use a hand downtown at
McKinley after 12 with his slew of newly donated pc's.

If you have time on this miserably overcast and ugly day, come on by.
If you have a vehicle with space, bring it and help us to move some
things.  Your mileage is tax deductible.

scott