[luau] Shameless Plug - Pau Spam

Ho'ala Greevy hoala at secretbonus.com
Thu Apr 24 10:35:02 PDT 2003

Fear not fellow luau & hosef members, open source software development is
alive and well here in Hawaii.  My company's flagship product, Pau Spam
(www.pauspam.net), is featured in this week's issue of PBN.

http://www.bizjournals.com/pacific/stories/2003/04/21/story7.html

And in accordance with the informal rules of this list, we will gladly
extend a discount to anyone on Luau who chooses to sign up for Pau Spam.

In a nutshell, benefits of Pau Spam include a) no new hardware to buy; b)
no new software to install; c) no updates to download; and d) no
additional network maintenance.  For a low monthly subscription, Pau Spam
does it all for you.  In addition, Pau Spam's features are:

1) Aggresive Spam filter.  We run no less than 10 diagnostic checks for
spam on each incoming mesg.

2) Enterprise-level virus protection.  Viruses are quarantined on our
servers and notification is sent to the sender, intended recipient, and
Pau Spam admin.

3) Backup mail server.  If your primary mail server ever goes down, Pau
Spam will intelligently queue incoming mail for you, patiently waiting
until the primary mail server comes back online.  No having to explain
about those embarrassing bounce messages.---

There are already several satisfied Pau Spam subscribers on this list and
according to the aforementioned PBN article, we are currently the _only_
local spam solution provider with a publicly available product.

Mahalo for allowing me to post,

Ho'ala Greevy
Red Hat Certified Engineer
hoalagreevy, LLC