[luau] Road Runner Vs. DSL revisited

stimmy stimmy at panax.com
Wed Apr 23 13:42:00 PDT 2003

LavaNet also gives you a 5gb of bandwidth per month. I would use that
in a week. Something I just realized is that Oceanic offers static
IPs, and at prices that compete the Flex, save that they only begin
offering 768k upload speeds at $180 / month, which is nearly twice
Flex.

Oh well, I've been waiting for five days for Flex to even put in a
work order to verizon, and they have yet to do so, so I'm going to
just upgrade my current cable service through Oceanic. It's the only
other real option, as far as I see.

James