[luau] Administrivia: Reply-To header removed

yuser at hi.net yuser at hi.net
Mon Apr 14 05:43:01 PDT 2003

On 13 Apr 2003, Warren Togami wrote:

> I'm willing to hear more opinions on this matter.  It has been only a
> few days, let's see how this goes for a while more.

Does not really matter to me but my opinion is strickly based on the mail
clients I use.  Pine for the console and Pegasus for Windows.
Both give various options on how to deal with replies in either case.

The duplicate recieved are something different.  Would changing my
guess I'll find out as soon as I see the headers of this message.