[luau] PATRIOT act may become permanent

Deven Phillips phillipsj003 at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Apr 9 11:20:01 PDT 2003

Aloha All,

	I just read about attempts now going on in Congress to make the PATRIOT act
permanent. I would like to resommend that EVERYONE contact their
representatives and let them know how you feel on this issue. I have attached
a text copy of the letter I have sent to the Honorable Neil Abercrombie and
Honorable Daniel Inouye.

Please take the time to attend to your civic duties.

Thank You,
Deven Phillips