[luau] Linux Project for HNLC...?

Nakashima pnakashi at k12.hi.us
Sun Apr 6 17:30:00 PDT 2003

This is very exciting and positive news!
ATRB and its head Vicky Kajioka would be instrumental in getting a
Linux/open source "toe" in the DOE door. I believe Vicky reports directly
to State Superintendent Hamamoto.
This is the BIGGEST fish (DOE department) that has so far expressed
interest in Linux/open source.
In my opinion, a large portion of HOSEF's resources should go to support
this effort.
--
Peter