[luau] ics412: operating systems

Charles Lockhart lockhart at jeans.ifa.hawaii.edu
Mon Sep 30 07:36:01 PDT 2002

Ah, I did misunderstand one thing in his email: he is going to allow the
class to diverge into two paths, and allow people to either do the Linux
based projects, or switch to the os simlator.  Unfortunately, I would
guess that if a majority of people wuss out, this'll be the last
semester they offer a Linus based os course.

-Charles