[luau] Linuxconf in 7.2

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Sat Sep 28 11:12:00 PDT 2002

On Sat, 2002-09-28 at 10:53, Brian Low wrote:
> Aloha Warren,
>   What is a replacement for Linuxconf.  I need to add a module to the
> kernel of this test Red Hat system.  I found a documnet that tells me
> exactly how to create a PPP Server for an incomming ppp client.  The
> issue is that it tells me that I need to add a module to my kernel.
>  What tool do I need to use?
>
> Brian

Huh?  What does linuxconf have to do with kernel modules?  Absolutely
nothing as far as I know.

What document are you reading?  You shouldn't need kernel modules to
make a PPP server I think.  MonMotha explained the process to me on
Friday and I was awaiting you to contact me on AIM so I could tell you
what he told me.