[luau] Linuxconf in 7.2

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Fri Sep 27 18:16:01 PDT 2002

Please be aware that Linuxconf is of a very flawed design and fairly
unreliable in many cases.  As a result it has been removed from Red Hat
7.3 and 8.0.

Mandrake still has linuxconf, but they wrote tools to replace the
functionality in their drakconf suite of tools. Eventually Mandrake will
remove linuxconf too.

I would really highly suggest not showing Linuxconf at the CompUSA
demo.  Brian could you please give me a call tonight?