[luau] sendmail question

Mike Ballon calzonie at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 27 10:11:00 PDT 2002

In most cases it's in /etc/mail.

If you wanted the linux box to accept mail as local you'd put the domain in
the sendmail.cw file right, or domaintable depending on your sendmail
version.

Well since you don't want the linux box to receive it local but "relay" it
our to another host you use the mailertable as I described below.  One thing
I did forget though, in either case you'd want to add the domain to the
relay-domains file as well.

So mailertable looks like this:

domain.com    smtp:someotherhost

The relay-domains looks like this:

domain.com

You add the someotherhost to your /etc/hosts file like this:

10.10.10.1    someotherhost

make your mailertable like this:

cd /etc/mail
make mailertable.db