[luau] Mandrake 9

Alvin Murphy amurphy at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Sep 25 19:06:00 PDT 2002

Thanks Warren. I managed to grab the first two isos before it clogged
up. I hope it works ok on the Presario 711; perhaps you will write a
review. I found RH 7.3 kind of flaky, possibly because I never solved
the overheating problem (someday I will know enough to compile my own
kernel with the patch that cools it off); hopefully Mdk 9 comes with the
right stuff for that. Maybe I can grab that last iso late tonight if I
wake up. Thanks again, so much faster than the Mdk site.