[luau] Multiple E-Mail Accounts in KMail

Erich S. sharky at websharx.com
Wed Sep 25 16:29:00 PDT 2002

On Wed, 25 Sep 2002, W. Wayne Liauh wrote:

> One of the main advantages of Mozilla Mail is that it is easy to set up "true"
> multiple e-mail accounts.
>
> Microsoft Outlook Express supposedly also allows multiple accounts; however,
> all the mails from separate accounts are comingled together, making it quite
> unpleasant to use.

I've used the mail filters in OE for that. Just filter mail for a
particular address to separate folders. I don't currently use OE as my
regular email client, but this is what I've done in the past when using
it. At least for downloading mail from multiple accounts in one
send/recieve click...

Sharky